Des Moines Personal Injury Attorneys
Strong & Dependable Legal Representation
Personal injury law addresses wrongful actions that injure others. Iowa follows a rule of comparative fault, meaning your own partial responsibility for the accident that injured you does not bar recovery of compensation unless your percentage of fault exceeded the fault of all others.
If you are harmed through the wrongdoing of others, you may lose time at work, face mounting medical bills, and experience life-changing injuries. Hope Law Firm is here to help.
We Help When You Are Hurt
Providing knowledgeable representation to injured clients throughout Warren, Polk, and Dallas counties, our personal injury lawyers offer skilled legal counsel for all types of injury cases.
We frequently handle cases involving:
- Animal and dog bites: We vigorously pursue compensation if you or a family member is bitten or attacked by an animal.
- Car accidents: Even minor accidents cause serious injury. Our personal injury attorneys respond with vigorous legal action if you are hurt in Des Moines.
- Truck accidents: We can pursue compensation from the appropriate party, be it the driver, the trucking company, or some other third party.
- Pedestrian accidents: We respond rapidly and thoroughly to protect your rights and your legal claim after an accident.
- Motorcycle accidents: If you are injured in a motorcycle accident, we deliver experienced legal help at the negotiating table or in the courtroom.
- Defective products: From power tools to medication, defective products cause serious injury. Our personal injury attorneys in Des Moines provide determined representation to achieve a favorable outcome for your injury case.
- Nursing home and elder abuse: We help if a loved one is hurt through the negligence of caregivers.
- Slip and falls: As a seasoned personal injury law firm, we provide trusted counsel if you suffer a fall caused by negligence.
- Construction accidents: If you were injured due to a construction site manager’s negligence, defective machinery, or any other type of hazard on a construction site, Hope Law Firm is here to help.
- Workers’ compensation: When you are hurt in the workplace, our firm provides effective legal counsel to obtain the benefits you deserve.
- Wrongful death: If a loved one suffers untimely death due to the negligence of others, we skillfully take the steps needed to pursue a successful legal action on your behalf.
We understand the physical and economic pain of personal injury. Our law firm provides compassionate client service while fighting to achieve a favorable outcome for your injury case.
Thousands of cases successfully handled for our clients.
We offer payment plans & flexible hours to meet your needs.
We treat you with compassion, honesty, dignity and respect.
We take an aggressive approach & have a proven track record.