Our primary practice areas include:
- Family law matters: The end of a marriage is the beginning of a new season of life for you and your family. Making good agreements during the stressful process of divorce can be difficult. We have handled hundreds of divorce matters in Iowa and are known for vigorously promoting our clients’ interests to obtain the results they want — and need — after divorce.
- Personal injury: Whether you are injured on the premises of another person or business, in a vehicle accident, or in any other accident caused by the negligence of others, we offer aggressive, prompt legal help in moving your case toward a favorable outcome. Our personal injury lawyers in Des Moines understand the serious effects of a broken leg or a dog bite, and we deliver skilled legal service and courteous personal support.
- Property insurance claims: Unexpected damage to your residence or business should be repaired and compensated properly when covered by insurance. When you have difficulties getting good answers and the right compensation under a valid insurance policy, our law firm provides a wealth of experience and the right legal response to achieve appropriate reimbursement for your losses.
- Criminal defense: Whether you are under investigation for a crime or you have been formally charged, you need legal representation right away. The sooner you retain a reliable criminal defense lawyer, the stronger your defense will be. At Hope Law Firm, we fight to protect our clients’ rights and ensure that law enforcement and prosecutors do not overstep their boundaries.
- Bankruptcy: If you’re feeling overwhelmed by debt, there is hope for the future. By filing for bankruptcy, you may be able to obtain the relief you need and get a fresh start on your finances. Our knowledgeable bankruptcy attorneys in Des Moines have extensive experience representing both individuals and businesses in bankruptcy cases.
- Estate planning: To make sure your assets and possessions are distributed according to your wishes after you pass away, you should carefully develop an estate plan utilizing not only a Will or Trust, but also powers of attorney and other legal instruments. At Hope Law Firm, our experienced estate planning attorneys in Des Moines can help you develop a comprehensive plan to accomplish your goals.
- Real estate: If you need legal assistance regarding a real estate transaction, our Des Moines real estate attorneys are here to help. We offer legal representation for FSBO transactions, residential & commercial purchases and sales, title opinions, Title Guaranty Certificates, landlord-tenant disputes, and disclosure obligations.
When the unexpected happens to you, the skilled attorneys at the Hope Law Firm can provide experienced, knowledgeable legal counsel to help you move forward with life. Knowing where to turn when you have a legal question is important. Our law firm in Des Moines is affordable, dependable, and accessible.
When you have a legal question, speak with an experienced attorney at our law firm and get the answers you need. Hope Law Firm is just a phone call away. Reach out to us today at (515) 298-5056.
With years of successful practice, our lawyers understand the trauma you and your family face when you are injured, suffer property damage, or face divorce. We can help you achieve the compensation you deserve and rebuild your life after property damage or divorce.
Affordable and accessible, our firm provides serious representation for your serious legal issues. We understand how overwhelming it can be to face criminal charges or find your finances spiraling out of control. Through it all, we are compassionate yet aggressive, unyielding in our fight for a favorable resolution.
Taking Action to Protect your Family or Business
With offices in downtown West Des Moines, Hope Law Firm delivers skilled legal representation with our clients’ best interests in mind. If needed, we offer flexible consultation hours and can meet you in our office. We have a 24-hour phone answering service and offer free initial consultations.
Thousands of cases successfully handled for our clients.
We treat you with compassion, honesty, dignity and respect.
We take an aggressive approach & have a proven track record.