Iowa Attorneys Represent Clients in Family Law, Personal Injury and Employment Cases
Serving Iowans from our locations in the greater Des Moines area and Ankeny
A serious personal injury, an impending divorce, an abusive work environment: these are all occasions when you might ask “Why me?” But the better question is “Where do I go from here?” At the Hope Law Firm P.L.C., we know that we can’t fix the past, but we can help you navigate the present turmoil and lay a foundation for a secure future. Our experienced attorneys are gifted problem-solvers, negotiators and trial lawyers with the sensitivity to counsel you privately and the resolve to represent you aggressively. We help you help you understand your rights and how the law applies to your particular circumstances and then work diligently to pursue a just outcome. If you’re at a crisis point in your life and need legal assistance, we’re here to deliver help and hope.
Dedicated to a high level of service for each client
You have many choices in West Des Moines and Ankeny for family law services. Before you decide, learn what sets the Hope Law Firm apart:
- Experience — Our attorneys have more than 75 years of combined experience and have earned numerous accolades, including an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® for member attorney Travis James Burk in recognition of his high ethical standards and professional ability.
- Accessibility — Our clients can reach our office 24 hours a day. Our attorneys are committed to client service and strive to return calls the same day. Clients involved in contentious litigation receive their attorney’s private cellphone number to facilitate communication. With three convenient locations, we are proud to serve clients all across metro and central Iowa.
- Confidentiality — Our clients appreciate that we handle their legal matters with the utmost discretion. Many clients from rural areas retain our services because they value the degree to which we honor their trust.
- Flexible scheduling —We understand that most of our clients are busy professionals with demanding careers. We make every effort to accommodate your schedule with evening and weekend appointments when necessary.
Since 2003, our dedicated attorneys have been proud to assist clients who want to move on with their lives. Don’t look back with regret when you can look forward with hope.
Efficient, cost-effective services across numerous practice areas
The Hope Law Firm has eight attorneys and a large, professional support staff assisting with case management. Clients can expect highly responsive and personalized service on matters related to:
- Family law — We handle all aspects of Iowa divorce, including alimony, child custody, child support, and the division of marital property. We also address non-divorce and post-divorce family law issues, such as annulments, guardianships, paternity actions and adoption.
- Personal injury — If you’ve been injured due to negligence, we can help you recover the full, fair compensation you deserve. Personal injury cases we manage include auto accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, premises liability accidents, dog bites, medical malpractice, and nursing home abuse and neglect. We also represent next of kin in wrongful death litigation resulting from fatal accidents.
- Property insurance claims — If you have sustained damage from a storm or fire and have been frustrated with your insurance claim, we can help you enforce the terms of your policy.
- Employment law — Our employment law attorneys represent workers at all levels in actions involving unlawful treatment, such as wrongful termination; workplace discrimination on the basis of age, race, sex, religion, and other immutable characteristics; and sexual harassment.
Our robust resources allow us to pursue just settlements and litigate contentious issues while controlling costs for our clients. The Hope Law Firm does not engage in questionable billing practices, such as charging additional fees for appointments outside of normal business hours.
For your urgent legal questions, contact an Iowa law firm that provides hope
The Hope Law Firm P.L.C. capably manages a broad range of legal issues, including family law, personal injury and employment law disputes. To schedule a free consultation in West Des Moines or Ankeny, call us at 515-255-3559 or contact our office online. We will do our best to see you within 24 hours.