CEDAR RAPIDS, IA - According to KCRG, firefighters were called to the scene of a house fire on the 1600 block of 48th St NE on Wednesday.
The fire was caused by unattended cooking around 10:15 a.m.
One cat died in the fire and two others were hurt.
Nobody was injured in the incident.
It is essential you obtain quality legal representation if you have been hurt in a fire on someone else's property. Hope Law Firm's Iowa burn injury lawyers can help you achieve the compensation you deserve and rebuild your life. You can schedule a free and confidential consultation with us to review your case using our contact form or by calling 515-298-5056.