Serving Iowa Families Statewide | Se Habla EspaƱol

One person injured in garage fire on E North St in Marshalltown

MARSHALLTOWN, IA - A person was hurt in a garage fire on E North Street on Saturday, according to We Are Iowa.

The fire started around 5 a.m. It was caused by flammable liquids being kept too close to a wood-burning stove in the garage.

Firefighters extinguished the flames in 90 minutes.

A resident was severely burned trying to retrieve items from the garage. First responders transported them to an area hospital.

The Iowa burn injury lawyers at Hope Law Firm have the knowledge and experience needed to fight for you if you have been hurt in a fire on someone else's property. Our legal team is motivated to fight for justice and to help our clients through the difficult period following a severe injury. You can schedule a free consultation with us to look over your case via our contact form or by calling 515-298-5056.