Serving Iowa Families Statewide | Se Habla EspaƱol

News: Air fryer caused house fire on Washington St in Marshalltown

MARSHALLTOWN, IA - According to We Are Iowa, an air fryer caused a house to catch on fire on Washington St on Sunday.

Firefighters responded to the house around 1:30 p.m. They put out the fire quickly and remained at the scene for about two hours.

The house's sole occupant was able to exit the structure without injury.

Hope Law Firm's Iowa burn injury lawyers are here to help you navigate the complex Iowa legal system if you have been hurt in a fire on someone else's property. With our results-driven approach and compassionate service, we remain a force to be reckoned with. You can set up a free consultation with us to learn more by filling out our contact form or calling 515-298-5056.