DUBUQUE, IA - According to KCRG, emergency responders were dispatched to a house fire on the 3000 block of Olde Country Court on Friday.
A malfunctioning dehumidifier caused the fire, which started around 8 a.m.
Firefighters rescued a dog from the home. The dog was transported to an animal hospital for treatment.
The house's occupants exited the building without injury.
Officials found the house habitable after firefighters put out the fire and cleared the smoke.
Hope Law Firm's Iowa personal injury lawyers have the knowledge and experience to fight for your rights if you have been hurt in a fire on someone else's property. Our team will investigate the case, gather evidence, and file a lawsuit to seek compensation for your injuries. You can schedule a no-obligation consultation with us to learn more by filling out our contact form or calling 515-298-5056.