Serving Iowa Families Statewide | Se Habla EspaƱol

News: Crews battle structure fire on Burger Ln in Fairfax

FAIRFAX, IA - Firefighters were called to the scene of a house fire at 320 Burger Ln Saturday, according to Linn County Sheriff's Office.

The fire started around 5:30 p.m.

The 85-year-old resident and the only occupant of the house was able to exit the structure without injury.

Investigators believe the fire originated from the stove.

The house is a total loss.

Call 515-298-5056 or complete our contact form to schedule a free consultation with the Iowa personal injury lawyers at Hope Law Firm if you have been hurt in a fire on someone else's property.