Serving Iowa Families Statewide | Se Habla EspaƱol

News: Bathroom of apartment building on Ohio Ave catches on fire

DUBUQUE, IA - Nobody was hurt when an apartment building on the 1600 block of Ohio Ave was evacuated due to a bathroom fire on Tuesday, according to KCRG.

Officials believe the fire was caused by a bathroom fan around 4 a.m.

Firefighters put out the fire and crews cleared smoke from the building.

The residents exited the building and were allowed to reenter the building once the fire was extinguished.

Have you been hurt in a fire on another person's property? If so, you may be eligible to receive compensation to help cover medical bills, missed wages, and other expenses. You can schedule a free consultation with the Iowa personal injury lawyers at Hope Law Firm to review your case using our contact form or by calling 515-298-5056.