DES MOINES, IA - One person was hurt in a fire at U Pull It, 1600 NE 44th Ave, on Friday, according to KCCI.
The fire started when an employee was working on a vehicle and spark ignited combustible material.
Rescue crews transported an 18-year-old employee to an area hospital with first-degree burns and smoke inhalation.
Firefighters had the fire contained by 2:30 p.m.
Do not hesitate to schedule a free and confidential consultation with the Iowa personal injury lawyers at Hope Law Firm if you have been hurt in a fire on someone else's property. Our team has successfully handled over 1,000 mediations and alternate dispute resolutions. You can reach us to look over your case via our contact form or by calling 515-298-5056.