Serving Iowa Families Statewide | Se Habla EspaƱol

News: Fire crews dispatched to house fire on Mt. Pleasant St

BURLINGTON, IA - According to KWQC, emergency responders were dispatched to a house fire on the 2400 block of Mt. Pleasant St Monday.

The fire was caused by a heat lamp that fell onto the wood floor around 1:17 p.m.

Firefighters had the fire under control by 1:25 p.m.

Nobody was home at the time of the fire and no pets were injured.

The Iowa personal injury lawyers at Hope Law Firm are here to help you navigate the complex Iowa legal system if you have been hurt in a fire on someone else's property. You can set up a no-obligation consultation with us to look over your case via our contact form or by calling 515-298-5056.