DUBUQUE, IA - Firefighters responded to a blaze at Penn Place Apartments located at 3702 Pennsylvania Ave Wednesday, according to KCRG.
All occupants had evacuated the building by the time firefighters arrived.
Once firefighters put out the fire, they found it had been caused by grease in a frying pan.
The fire displaced three occupants.
Nobody was hurt in the incident.
Call 515-298-5056 or use our contact form to schedule a free consultation with the Iowa personal injury lawyers at Hope Law Firm to review your case if you have been hurt in a fire someone else caused.