Serving Iowa Families Statewide | Se Habla EspaƱol

News: House catches on fire on B Avenue NW

CEDAR RAPIDS, IA - A two-story home became engulfed in flames on the 400 block of B Avenue NW Tuesday, according to KCRG.

An unattended heat lamp ignited the fire. The flames traveled up the walls to the second floor.

Firefighters were called to the scene around 8 a.m. They extinguished the fire around 9 a.m.

Nobody was home during the incident.

Call 515-298-5056 or fill out our contact form to schedule a free consultation with the Iowa personal injury lawyers at Hope Law Firm if you have been hurt in a fire on someone else's property.