Experienced Attorneys Fight for Personal Injury Compensation in Ankeny
Effective representation for seriously injured clients throughout Polk County, Iowa
With a population that increased from 27,000 residents in 2000 to more than 45,000 in 2010, Ankeny, Iowa is one of the fastest growing communities in the Hawkeye State, if not the entire country. Such growth brings plenty of benefits, but it also increases the opportunity for accidental injuries. If you or a loved one has been seriously injured due to an auto accident, a slip and fall, or other act of negligence, The Hope Law Firm, PLC is available to help. Our experienced attorneys fight aggressively to obtain the maximum level of compensation possible for your losses, including:
- Medical expenses, past and future
- Lost earnings, past and future
- Rehabilitation costs
- Pain and suffering
The Hope Law Firm’s founder, attorney Andrew L. Hope, heads a legal team that has almost 30 years of combined experience, so you can rely on our skill and determination.
Skilled trial lawyers manage a variety of serious injury cases in Ankeny
When you select an attorney for your injury case, there is one overriding factor to consider: experience in cases similar to yours. Our attorneys are ready and able to assert your rights in cases arising from:
- Construction accidents — We represent passersby injured in the vicinity of construction sites. We also counsel injured workers who may have a right to file a common law negligence claim against a third party or a statutory right to sue an employer for a safety violation.
- Car accidents — Interstate 35 and U.S. Route 69 provide ample opportunity for high-speed crashes to produce serious injuries, especially when aggressive, reckless or drunken drivers take to the road. Our attorneys represent injured drivers, passengers, motorcyclists, bicyclists and pedestrians.
- Nursing home neglect and abuse — Seniors are extremely vulnerable while under care at nursing facilities and are too often neglected or subjected to abuse. Our attorneys hold facilities liable for harm done to patients by staff members.
- Products liability — Each year, thousands of consumers are injured by unsafe products. But suing a powerful corporation for your injuries is no easy task. Fortunately, our attorneys have the experience and resources to prosecute cases successfully, even against major corporations.
- Premises liability — Landlords are accountable for injuries to visitors from hidden hazards on their property. Ankeny has plenty of big-box stores, such as the WalMart Supercenter, Super Target, Home Depot, Staples, Sam’s Club, and Best Buy, as well as medium-sized specialty stores, such as Michaels, PetSmart, and T.J. Maxx, where slip and fall incidents and falling merchandise accidents frequently occur. Of course, such accidents can happen at any frequently visited venue, and when they do, our law firm is ready to advocate aggressively for you.
- Workplace accidents — Workers’ compensation provides benefits that partially compensate injured workers for their losses. But under certain circumstances, a third party who is not an employer or a coworker may be responsible for the harm. In such cases, we can seek full compensation with a negligence lawsuit.
For a maximum recovery, choose an experienced personal injury attorney
If you have suffered any harm, and especially if you’ve sustained a catastrophic injury, you need to maximize your recovery from the responsible party. Injuries to the neck, head, or back can have lifelong implications. Traumatic brain injury, severely broken bones, paralysis, or the loss of a limb are life-changing events. To get the most from your personal injury case, you need an experienced attorney with a track record of success in similar claims.
Most personal injury cases pit the plaintiff against a large insurance company with attorneys determined to limit any payout. The insurance company uses delay tactics, lowball offers, and claims that the victim was at fault to avoid paying a fair settlement. Often, only the threat of losing a lawsuit can get a large insurer to negotiate in good faith. Because our attorneys have the skill and resources to take large insurance companies to court and hold them accountable at trial, we can effectively negotiate appropriate settlements.
For effective representation in Ankeny, contact our personal injury law firm
The Hope Law Firm, PLC provides highly effective legal representation in personal injury cases throughout Iowa. Call (515) 298-5056 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation. Flexible appointments are available at our Ankeny office, located just off Route 35, about a half-mile east of Mercy Clinics Urgent Care Ankeny North.