West Des Moines Attorneys Help Victims Recover for Personal Injury
Experienced lawyers provide accessible and efficient legal representation
A perennial entry on various lists of the best places to live in America, West Des Moines is an active community of almost 40 square miles and about 56,000 people, and is a vital part of the larger Des Moines metropolitan area. The Hope Law Firm, PLC is very proud to call West Des Moines our home and to offer effective legal representation to our neighbors for a wide array of serious accident cases, such as:
- Construction accidents — Under certain circumstances, construction workers can sue for injuries at a construction site. We represent injured workers in negligence claims against third parties and in cases where they have a statutory right to sue an employer for a safety violation.
- Motor vehicle accidents — Motorists on major arteries passing through West Des Moines, such as Interstates 80, 35, 235, and 5, are at risk of high-speed collisions when aggressive, reckless or drunken drivers get behind the wheel. Our attorneys assert the rights of injured drivers, passengers, motorcyclists, bicyclists and pedestrians.
- Nursing home neglect and abuse — Nursing facilities can be held liable for harm to residents due to negligence or deliberate abuse by staff members. Our attorneys protect vulnerable seniors and hold wrongdoers accountable.
- Products liability — Consumer goods are supposed to make life easier, but defective products injure thousands of people each year. The victims must then confront powerful corporations with legal departments dedicated to denying claims. If you find yourself up against a major corporation, our attorneys have the experience and resources to level the playing field.
- Slip and fall accidents — Premises liability law makes landlords accountable for injuries on their property to visitors from hidden hazards that landlords fail to discover and correct. Customers who are injured while dining or shopping as well as victims of dog bites on private property have a right to compensation for their losses. West Des Moines has plenty of busy restaurants, shopping malls, and big-box stores where slip and fall injuries so often occur. Whether you are hurt at Hy-Vee, Target, Costco, or any other venue, our law firm is prepared to represent your interests aggressively.
- Workplace accidents — Injured workers are entitled to partial recovery of their losses through workers’ compensation benefits. But if a third party with whom the injured person does not have an employer-employee relationship or a coworker relationship is responsible for the harm, we can seek full compensation with a negligence lawsuit.
Our firm’s founder, Andrew L. Hope, leads a legal team with almost 30 years of combined experience. If you are seriously hurt, you can rely on our skill and determination.
Why you need our West Des Moines lawyers for your personal injury case
If you have been seriously injured, your personal injury recovery is of paramount importance to your financial future. Catastrophic injuries can cause partial or complete disability, chronic pain, psychological and emotional difficulties, and may limit your ability to make a living. If you have suffered a neck, back or spine injury; traumatic brain injury; severely fractured bones; loss of limb; or any degree of paralysis, you need an attorney who can make a compelling case about the extent of your injury so you can recover the full amount you’re entitled to.
Our attorneys are determined to see you compensated for:
- Medical bills and future medical expenses
- Lost earnings, now and for the future
- Physical pain
- Emotional suffering
- Any other losses related to your injuries
Most personal injury cases put the injured party in an adversarial relationship with a large insurance company determined to pay little to nothing for the claim. Negotiations may begin reasonably, but claimants who attempt to represent themselves soon face delay tactics, lowball offers, and an endless runaround. All the while, time is ticking away, because the Iowa statute of limitations requires legal action within two years of the injury.
However, when you retain an experienced personal injury lawyer from our firm, we take decisive steps to deliver positive results.
Contact our personal injury law firm for effective representation in West Des Moines
The Hope Law Firm, PLC provides skilled legal representation in personal injury cases throughout Iowa. Call (515) 298-5056 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation. Flexible appointments are available at our West Des Moines office, located just off Route 80, about a mile north of the Jordan Creek Town Center.