BURLINGTON, IA - The duplex at 417 S Marshall St caught on fire Saturday, according to KWQC.
Multiple fire departments responded to the fire at 7:09 p.m. They arrived at the scene at 7:11 p.m. The firefighters had the fire extinguished and the scene cleared at 8:55 p.m.
The duplex's two residents were alerted to the fire by smoke alarms. They both exited the property without injury.
Officials believe the fire was electrical.
The Iowa personal injury lawyers at Hope Law Firm would like to speak with you if you have been hurt in a fire on someone else's property. You can schedule a free consultation with us to discuss the details of your case by completing our contact form or calling 515-298-5056.